Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

An office full of people whose cups are half empty can be waring and boy am I worn out. Even the Grinch would feel the chill in this office!!!!! No sorry he'd feel the heat :) Thank goodness it is not any warmer. Unfortunately the muppets have decided that wearing clothes appropriate for the season is below them and we should all cook. Our customers come in from the outside dressed for the weather and walk into heat comparable with the beaches in Hawaii in August. I know this is not just this office that has this problem but boy what a group of two year olds. I now firmly believe that reversion to childhood as you get older also happens to people in certain proffessions. I work in what should be a happy job so I guess I tend to be an optimist but if you deal with disasters and misfortune I think it must rub off on some people. Certainly the muppets in here seem to thrive on misery and misfortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment